September 26, 2012 · 9:30 AM
This location is shown only to members
This month's North Brooklyn Breakfast Club is taking place at a new Williamsburg co-working space, The Secret Clubhouse.
Because this breakfast is happening in a workspace and not a restaurant, please note the following:
- In an aim to streamline entry and not disturb the clients of the co-working space, doors to this event will close strictly at 9:45 AM.
- Our breakfast offerings will be simple: bagels, donuts and coffee.
- The recently-opened Secret Clubhouse is a work in progress, so do note that (a few) attendees may end up sitting on a carpeted floor rather than a chair during presentations.
- All proceeds of admission ($10) will go to food costs and making The Secret Clubhouse basement lounge a better community space.
- We are capping admission at 40 for this breakfast. If you reserve a spot and then can't make it, please immediately change your RSVP so that someone else may attend in your stead.
The agenda (subject to change) is as follows:
- 9:30-9:45 AM: Grab name tag, breakfast, and coffee (again, please don't arrive later than 9:45 AM)
- 9:40 AM: Joyride Coffee, our sponsor for the month, will say a few words about the variety of coffees they're serving us
- 9:45 AM: Daniel Delaney of BrisketLab; @Brisketlab
- 10:00 AM: Cezary Pietrzak of QLabs; @cezinho
- 10:15 AM: Dave Cascino of Thunderclap; @Thunderclapit
- 10:30 to 11 AM: Feel free to stick around the basement lounge + enjoy an informal tasting with Joyride Coffee, which will be pouring three high quality coffees to sample
See you there!
The NBBC Crew
Follow us on Twitter @NBBC
P.S. We are accepting sponsorships to subsidize the costs of our event! Please contact us to let us know if you'd like to buy coffee, bagels, donuts, or anything fancier (like AV equipment) for our friendly little group.