Our primary objective is to provide social connections for homeschooling children and parents, although we also schedule educational meetups from time to time.
Join us for:
- Park days
- Hikes and other "active" events -
- Bowling, skating and other fun activities.
- Book clubs, game and movie nights.
- Tours of museums, exhibits, and local businesses
- Play groups for the younger crowd and meetups for older kids (in-home and at fun locations around town)
- "Parents only" meetups to connect with other parents for info-sharing and support
- Various other activities -- the possibilities are limitless!
We are an inclusive group and welcome all families providing a home-based education for their children and have at least one child age 5 or older. Membership is $15 yearly, and there may be a fee for some activities. Hope you will join us for some much deserved fun!
415 Business Professionals
170 Autism Advocates
115 Full Moon Drummers
745 ATL Women's Basketball Players