North Georgia Photo Society Message Board › Bryan Peterson Photo Workshop - Savannah, GA

Bryan Peterson Photo Workshop - Savannah, GA

Ken "Max" P.
Pro-Photographer
Duluth, GA
Post #: 187
The Bryan Peterson Photo Workshop is a great way for local photographers to improve their image taking. I'll be attending this workshop starting Thursday, April 4, 2013 and ending Sunday, April 7, 2013.

Savannah is truly a city rich in the “essence” of Southern charm and hospitality, romance, intrigue, centuries of history, hauntings and more! The quaint south will work its spell as we capture photographic magic on its many cobblestone streets. Nearby, Jekyll Island offers beaches, dunes, undisturbed woodlands and enchanting riverfront vistas. Emphasis in my on-location workshops will be on the art of seeing, lens choice, exposure and composition. We'll cover it all-macro, telephoto, wide angle and basic flash, both indoors and outdoors, from landscapes to people!

Go to http://www.bryanfpete...­ in order to register and pay. A minimum payment of $200.00 USD to hold your registration. The total is $995.00 USD. I'm signed up and ready to go! I hope to see some familiar faces.