North Jax Photography Meetup Message Board › New Jacksonville Eagle and Birding Conservation Photography Group

New Jacksonville Eagle and Birding Conservation Photography Group

Ed M.
EdMartin
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 3
Just launched new group for eagle conservation and photography along with other birds. We wil go on outings for photographing them and their nests and babies in early spring. We will post locations on Stete map for eagles as requested by Fl State bald eagle coordinator jake. jake seeks new nesting locations not alredy plotted on map locator.

Goal is to increase eagle population, learn about their habits and habitats and photograph them. Helping their conservation is a big plus also for a feel good goal.

Pleas send me any report of what when where yousee an eagle or nest and i will post that on the state locator web site. also youare welcome to join us on outings and meetings which will begin before long to plan outings and meetings and goals.

This is a free group to join no dues so contact me as desired at emartin250@aol.com to join or just go to the metup site and sign up free.

First meeting may be at a centralized library in jacksonville or another location central to members.

Thanks.

Ed Martin
facebook Ed's Nature Photography