add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

North Jax Photography Meetup Message Board › Assist high school student photographers

Assist high school student photographers

Kathryn A.
user 45047952
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 1
Kathryn Abbruzzese
I'm taking my students to friendship fountain on March 15 from 4pm to 6pm to practice taking photos. In need of professional photographers and a few models to help assist my high school students. I have two photographers coming so far would like two more. I CAN"T WAIT should be fun. They are all new at taking pictures but have two experts students I'm even learning from. Trying to get them off of AUTO. THANK U for help and any suggestions.