North Jersey Python/Django Developers Group Message Board › developer opening in Springfield, NJ

developer opening in Springfield, NJ

Chris C.
West Orange, NJ
Post #: 5
This came across my desk today. Anyone? Bueller?

I appreciate you giving me a few moments of your time today. As I mentioned to you over the phone we are currently looking to fill Python Developer opening in Springfield, NJ. This is a contract to hire opening with our client looking to start someone immediately. I have provided a detailed job description below for your review. If you could pass this along to anyone who might be interested I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance for any and all help you can provide.

The candidate’s primary responsibility will be to design, develop, and maintain software applications to support audio and web conferencing in a fast-paced environment. Candidates will be involved with all phases of the software development lifecycle. Ideal candidates should be able to work with a great deal of autonomy.

REQUIREMENTS: Minimum 5 years experience
· Knowledge of SQL including simple and complex queries, schema design and an understanding of database normalization
· Working knowledge of Python using Pyramid for MVC
· Working knowledge of PHP
· Working knowledge of ASP programming
· Experience with SQL Server administration and programming, with a solid understanding of stored procedures and triggers; includes the ability to execute simple and complex queries, schema design, and an understanding of database normalization
· Networking skills
· Knowledge of any of the following languages: Java, C, C++, C#
· Experience with a source control management tool such as CVS, SVN, Git
· Experience with Unix/Linux
· Superior written and verbal communication skills
· Experience with Python and the Pylons framework
· Experience with PHP

Curtis Britt
Lead Technical Recruiter
o:732.634.9211 | m:973.637.0464
Chris C.
West Orange, NJ
Post #: 6
just spoke with Curtis. the hiring firm is willing to consider Django experience in lieu of Pyramid/Pylons.