addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
vaibhav
user 92436192
Morristown, NJ
Post #: 1
Hello there I am nebie here.Please i am struck with some code of Django is any one there to help .Is there any personal chat here
Dwight I.
user 7403806
Lebanon, NJ
Post #: 5
Hi Vaibhav,
Tell us a bit more about the nature of the problem. Along with a description, do you have an isolated code example that can be posted? (Consider posting larger code examples to a public file sharing service and linking to them here)
Many in the group are fairly new to Django, and there are some experts hanging out here, too. Problem solving opportunities like yours could be a great way for the non-experts to learn. And if us novices can't figure it out, we can always add our voices to the request.