PLEASE READ IT ALL ... Thank you.
The North Shore Activity Group welcomes a small group of people who would like to get out and explore all the wonderful events and activities that the North Shore, Auckland City and the rest of New Zealand has to offer. You might have moved to the Shore from another city, another country or are looking to meet new friends, a group of like minded outgoing people.
THIS GROUP IS OPEN TO MEMBERS 45 to 65 or thereabouts - our average age is 55
We have a membership fee of $10 PER PERSON the fee is not refundable. This fee is for paying the Meetup fee of $200 for using this website, and part of phone bills etc. Couples need to join separately please.
We have a wide range of activities but if you think there is something that the group is missing out on please feel free to make a suggestion. We are looking forward to meeting you :-)
We have many groups in Auckland, something for everyone. It's very important to get the right people so everyone feel they are socializing with like minded. PLEASE don't be offended if I decline your application, I can assure you it isn't anything personal it is simply because we are trying to make the right balance in the group.
• THIS IS NOT A DATING SITE. If there is any inappropriate behavior you will be removed. Our members should be able to feel safe at our activities.
• YOU MUST COMMIT to attending an activity at least every 3nd months. Attendance is tracked. If we don't see you for more than 6 months your membership will be deleted.
• PLEASE KEEP YOUR RSVP's up-to date, take your name off if you cannot make it. If you don't know how to change your RSVP, leave a comment below the event.
• LAST MINUTES CHANGE OF HEART will be looked at as a "NO SHOW" and 3 of those and you are removed from our group.
• THE GROUPS YOU BELONG TO needs to be visible
• PLEASE WRITE A REVIEW after you attend an activity. Good or bad. It is much appreciated :-)
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Saturday, December 5, 2015 7:00 PM
Saturday, December 12, 2015 7:00 PM
Sunday, December 13, 2015 10:00 AM
Friday, December 18, 2015 6:00 PM
Saturday, December 19, 2015 7:00 PM
Monday, December 28, 2015 10:00 AM
Wednesday, December 30, 2015 10:30 AM
Saturday, January 2, 2016 9:30 AM
Sunday, January 3, 2016 1:00 PM
Saturday, January 9, 2016 10:00 AM
Friday, January 15, 2016 6:00 PM
Sunday, January 17, 2016 10:00 AM
Saturday, January 23, 2016 7:00 PM
Sunday, January 24, 2016 10:00 AM
Monday, February 1, 2016 10:00 AM
Saturday, February 6, 2016 10:00 PM
Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:00 AM
Sunday, February 21, 2016 9:30 AM
Saturday, October 15, 2016 7:00 PM