addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

North Shore Not Too Intense Hikers Message Board › power walk around Marblehead neck, & lunch at my home

power walk around Marblehead neck, & lunch at my home

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi,
I'm new to the group. Is anyone interested in a power walk around Marblehead neck and re-join at my home by fire for some lunch &and warm cider? This could be before holiday or after. I dont have a time frame but I'm open to any ie weekdays / weekend evenings or afternoon. ps dogs are welcomed too! smile
A former member
Post #: 1
I am also very new to the group and would be interested in your suggestion. I would be available after the holidays. I am usually open to most weekdays/weekends. Jane
Maureen P
user 14526892
Salisbury, MA
I'm not familiar with the area. I live in Salisbury but I love to walk and would love to take a walk around Marblehead..weekdays or wkends..after the holidays. thanks
Maureen
Barbara
user 13482155
Marblehead, MA
I'd love to come too; during the week works for me, and some week-ends. Early January?

I haven't been on many walks all summer as I have a seasonal job, and would now love to get back into the outdoors.