addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

North Shore Not Too Intense Hikers Message Board › Cape Ann hiking blog

Cape Ann hiking blog

Lisa W.
LisaInIpswich
Ipswich, MA
Post #: 1
Hi guys,

I'm relatively new to the group, but I wanted to share my new blog with you because it's about hiking the North Shore:

http://walkcapeann.wordpress.com/­

"Hiking" in this case includes anything from kayaking to snowshoeing, just basically any was to explore the outdoors at state parks, TTOR and Mass Audubon properties, and public beaches. I started the blog as part of my volunteer work for TTOR and Ipswich River Watershed Association, but the content is about hiking anyplace that sounds cool. I want the blog to be a useful place to find all the awesome outdoor places to go and things to do up here.

If anybody has any ideas or suggestions especially for fun outdoor winter activities in the area, please give a shout or leave a comment and I'll research it and write a post about it. My next post will be about the candlelight solstice hike at Ravenswood this Saturday, December 17th.