addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

North Shore Soccer Club Message Board Women's Soccer › Women's team looking for a league

Women's team looking for a league

John F.
user 13928278
Group Organizer
Deerfield, IL
Post #: 7
This message was received and is being reposted so thise with helpful information can respond...

I am on a women's soccer team in Glenview, and we are looking around for a league to play in.
We are looking for league to join for spring/summer/fall.
Do you have women's soccer teams or a women's soccer league?
Any information you can provide me with would be very helpful.
Our team is a mix of experienced players as well as beginners.
Nancy Jack
A former member
Post #: 2
There is a women's indoor soccer league on Sunday nights at North Shore Adult Sports/Hi-5 Sports. Here is a link to their website: http://www.northshore...­

The next session starts in January 2012.

Robin Resnick K.
user 17675591
Deerfield, IL
Post #: 1
I play in women's leagues 30+ on Monday's in Libertyville at the Sports Complex and
Wednesday's at Kits Sports Center in Lake Zurich. New sessions will start up, I believe in January.