addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

North Shore Soccer Club Message Board NSSC Announcements › Tonight pickup at the HP Dome

Tonight pickup at the HP Dome

Andy K.
user 14237758
Highland Park, IL
All,

I have been informed me that there is adult pickup soccer at the Highland Park Fieldhouse "Dome" (www.hpfieldhouse.com­) tonight (Wed Dec 28) at 9pm. I'm assuming it is $10 per person, which is what they charge for their open nights that they have. The HP Dome is just off Rt 41 north of Park Ave (north of the Target store). I know this is last-minute but I wanted to spread the word for anyone interested.

If anyone has more info about these or other local soccer opportunities, feel free to post the info on this meetup group.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to everyone!

-Andy