addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

North Shore Soccer Club Message Board Recruitment › Men's Over-40 Team Seeking Goalie and others

Men's Over-40 Team Seeking Goalie and others

John F.
user 13928278
Group Organizer
Deerfield, IL
If you are a goalie and interested in playing for a Men's Over-40 competitive outdoor league, we could use your help and may start calling you our best friend. Spring/Summer games are played on Sunday evenings as traveling games. League information available at http://www.tricountysoccerleague.com/Over_40.cfm­. Even a part-time committment would be of service since we currently have an open goal.

We also have a few openings on our roster for field positions, so reply to this email if interested.

- Grove United O-40
Dario V.
user 70313452
Great Lakes, IL
Post #: 1
Played with you guys one time on thanksgiving, good bunch of guys. Having made it to the indoor trying to save my knees for spring and summer. I'm interested in playing on the O 40, I'm 47. Play midfield and have at times played goalie when needed but can't say is my forte. Anyway I'm a team player and will like to contribute.

Dario Vasquez
813-454-5948