addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

North Shore Soccer Club Message Board NSSC Announcements › HP Dome November poll -- please respond

HP Dome November poll -- please respond

Andy K.
user 14237758
Highland Park, IL
All-
The Highland Park Fieldhouse (Dome) is offering us a Sun night spot in November only from 8-10pm, but they want us to guarantee numbers based on $10 per person.  I have created a poll to measure interest in this, so if you are interested, please login to www.meetup.com­ and respond to the poll that I created.  I will tabulate results based on the end of the day on Wed (Oct 23).
There may be other random times of availability, but it is pretty tight right now as there is high-demand.

Thanks,
Andy
John K.
user 54177512
Deerfield, IL
Post #: 5
Andy I would be interested even though I would prefer an earlier time:) Thank you.