addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

North Shore Women's Group Message Board › OPTI GOLF - Not impressed

OPTI GOLF - Not impressed

Sue
user 12266159
Group Organizer
Wakefield, MA
Hi Ladies:

I went and checked out OPTI-Golf this past Sunday and both myself and our good friend Cathy, were not impressed, it took 8 holes to get use to the screen, it is hard to tell where you are hitting to and from.  We barely finished in 2 hours (their time limit, Cathy is a pretty good golfer and had problems). 

I wanted to inform you of this and offer a possible other venue: 

Golf Country Driving Range, in either Middleton or Saugus, We can go drive some balls and grab a bite afterwards, or before hand, no reservations are required or taken at GC.

Please let me know what you think, I am open to keeping as it or either GC location.

Thanks,

Sue
Diane
user 13961980
Medford, MA
Post #: 4
Hi Sue, Thanks for checking it out first. I am open to driving range and bite to eat afterwards... since I am so new to golf I have no expectations. Thanks, Diane
A former member
Post #: 2
Though I have not signed up yet, I would rather just go hit some balls at a driving range. I am not a very good golfer so it would be alot of laughs.
Thanks, for checking this out for us.
Kathleen