North Shore Women's Group Message Board › Games night

Games night

Anne
user 4824766
Boston, MA
Post #: 28
Hi Ladies,

It seems like the games night is taking off and I know it's not a good night for some; for others it's too far to drive. So why not take the lead and offer a second (or third games night? Find a location such as Panera or other restaurant and make arrangements with the manager.

I'd say there is little need for discussion: if you want to take the lead on this, ask Sue if you are not already an organizer and go ahead and post.

Anne
Pat
user 9802188
Beverly, MA
Post #: 9
Hi Anne-

I would be willing to host a game night. I am currently an organizer for this group. Has anyone expressed a more desirable night of the week or a more convenient location. I live in Beverly and would prefer a location within 10 miles of my home.

Pat
Anne
user 4824766
Boston, MA
Post #: 29
Hi Pat,

My opinion would be to find a location, date, and time that works for you. You might get an entirely different group who don't want to travel to Saugus. Some women travel a bit (Burlington, Chelmsford) to attend the games night in Saugus ... they might prefer your location or they might go to both. I just know there have been wait lists for the past couple of sessions so it's something that lots of people seem to like. I also know that the third Friday of the month is not convenient for some women who'd like to attend.

I hope this is helpful,
Anne