Tina W.
user 72174872
Chicago, IL
Just a week away for this event.  I'm really excited about this.  It's such a feel-good opportunity.

The time shifted slightly.  We will be meeting the Night Ministries Health Outreach Bus at the corner of Damen and Howard at 8:30pm. Please be prompt since it is a very short event and I'm sure has an initial rush. I'm open to carpooling if anyone is traveling from the north suburbs. The event is outdoors, so dress accordingly.

All participants must sign a noncompete.  The paperwork is on the http://advenvol.com...­ website, top menu bar > more > files.  Otherwise you can email me at me@tinawexler.com and I will send you to form. You can bring the signed noncompete with day of.

If anybody would like to help with the food part, be it financially or by food donation. There is no way to warm food there.  We really need a large size thermal container for soup or chili if anyone has that to lend. Sandwiches, fruit, pickles, chips... all appreciated.  Let me know what you can do. 847-926-3132.

If your plans have changed and you'll longer be joining us please let me know as soon as possible.  This event allows limited volunteers. So your absence makes a big difference.  We will notice if you just blow this off, so please don't.

Thanks,  Tina