addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

North Suburban Adventures in Volunteering Message Board meetup-group-VtTwasBo Discussion Forum › Have fun you can feel really good about!

Have fun you can feel really good about!

Tina W.
user 72174872
Asheville, NC
Two great events this weekend, end to end.  I'm going from one to the other and I'll be done by lunch!

Both still have a bit of room left and I'd love for you to join us.  Both are family freindly events, kids welcome but not required.  There should be a 1:1 ratio.  There's definately kidless adults so let me know if you need an adult to meet you 1:1 ratio.  There's a few spots left for each event.

First we'll be working with the Lake County Forest Preserve to clean the beach at For Sherdian. Bring work gloves.

From there we'll head over to The Friend Center, a residential community for those with early to mid-stage dementia in Deerfield.  We'll facilitate 3 fun activities for the residence including cupcake frosting, bingo, and maybe an art project.

Please go to http://advenvol.com to sign up!  See you Saturday-

Tina