Tina W.
user 72174872
Chicago, IL
Adventures in Volunteering was developed to offer social environments with feel-good objectives.  The group has almost 150 member with out any marketing effort.  I, the group organizer am moving to Florida. I hate for it to be the end of this great venture.  I wish someone would come along and claim this group.  Did I mention it comes with a really cool logo- totally copyrightable. Please, it doesn't require a lot of time. Even if a few people step up.  This can still be great.  Come on- just say you'll do it!
Winnetka, IL
Post #: 31
Hi Tina,
I would be happy to help keep the group going. However, with my CASA case and my own obligations I don't have much time.
Is anyone interested in becoming organizers and co-organizers?
This is the volunteer event I have posted on your profile:
I have a joint event with my widows and widowers group on December 23 at 6:00 PM. We will visit residents at the Nazarethville Nursing Home in Des Plaines; they are mostly retired nuns, and they don't get visitors, which is very sad at Christmas.
The facilities are immaculate, and the home has received the highest rating.
We are now approximately 9 people going there, and there are 22 residents. We will get together for supper at a nearby restaurant afterwards. Anyone interested?