align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

North Texas Wine Enthusiasts Message Board › LWV Wine tasting and food pairing in Arlington 10/22

LWV Wine tasting and food pairing in Arlington 10/22

A former member
Post #: 5
I'm going to the League of Women Voters wine tasting. This one is a "Riesling only", unlike the other Perfect Pairing events they have done. 4 different types, paired with a 4 course meal.

10/22 6:30pm
Blue Danube European Restaurant
2230 W Park Row Drive
Pantego (Arlington)

The restaurant owner, Miroslav, is a very friendly guy and supports local groups such as LWV. I have been to 2 prior LWV wine tasting Perfect Pairing events at this restaurant and enjoyed them. The dessert pairing one 2 years ago was phenomenal.

Tickets are $30. More info at http://lwvarlington-t...­.

Disclosure: no, I am not affiliated with the restaurant, though I am indirectly affiliated with LWV as my wife participates.
A former member
Post #: 6
Forgot to mention - this event also offers several flavored teas as alternate pairings for the non-drinker. It may seem odd for a wine tasting event, but it helps for those couples in which one does not wish to drink.

Larry