addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Jeff M.
user 135222302
Plano, TX
Post #: 1
Hey everyone, I'm gonna be at the 4/12 build party. After I build my Flame Wheel I want to add FPV with goggles, head tracking, and OSD. Is the Lite right for me? This will be a fun machine, not a pro aerial photo platform.
A former member
Post #: 41
Hey everyone, I'm gonna be at the 4/12 build party. After I build my Flame Wheel I want to add FPV with goggles, head tracking, and OSD. Is the Lite right for me? This will be a fun machine, not a pro aerial photo platform.
I'm adding FPV via the FatShark Predator 2 and have the lite for my Predator 2 and another part that I forget the name of to add OSD. Hopefully have it ready by
April. Not sure about head tracking though.
gil w.
user 9283292
Plano, TX
Post #: 14
I have 2 naza lite with gps systems. You can't go wrong with this one. Check this out. . . http://youtu.be/O-Kvj...­
Naza lite is very easy to set up and gives rock solid performance.
For FPV i use fatshark predator v2 with upgraded antennas and 600mw transmitter. Headtracking is good but you may want to watch ibcrazy videos in youtube first on "How to be successful in fpv".

I'm adding FPV via the FatShark Predator 2 and have the lite for my Predator 2 and another part that I forget the name of to add OSD. Hopefully have it ready by

gil w.
user 9283292
Plano, TX
Post #: 15

Try this one, ImmersionRC EzOSD & Current Sensor.