addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

North Texas Outdoors Message Board › Grapevine Walking Trails?

Grapevine Walking Trails?

Barbara T.
user 13549575
Irving, TX
Post #: 1
My husband and I were driving around today and ended up on Snakey Rd in Grapevine and it looks like there is a walking trail in the area............are any of you familiar with that area?
A former member
Post #: 11
Greetings Barbara,

I think that's the C Shane Willbanks Trail. There are several places to park around there with trail access.

Here's a map: http://www.grapevinetexas.gov/Portals/0/trails_color_revisedJoe-with%20P%20for%20parking-2-17-11-FINAL.pdf­

It's not too far from where I work so I've been several times in the evenings. It's a very nice, paved trail. I stay off the dirt trails because they're popular with bikers.

Greg!