addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

North Texas Poly Message Board › metro west..?

metro west..?

A former member
Post #: 1
Just joined tonight and am still finding my way around, seeing how this works. I see the announcement for the dinner next month in Dallas, but I'm in north Fort Worth...are there events or meetups out here on the west side of the metroplex, or is Dallas the closest..?
A former member
Post #: 4
Hi there! Yes, there are dinners and events all around the metro but they are more sporadic and therefore harder to update on the various calenders people are generous enough to manage. I would suggest attending an event and asking if anyone would be willing to add you to the secret facebook group (where most of the events originate). Good luck and I hope to see you around!