North Texas Skeptics Message Board › Cancelling Paper Newsletters Note

Cancelling Paper Newsletters Note

J C.
JamyeJ
Dallas, TX
Post #: 13
(for publication in next month's newsletter - Address and phone number to be added)

IF YOU ARE READING THIS, WE NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU!

THIS COULD BE THE LAST MAILING OF THIS NEWSLETTER YOU RECEIVE.

The digital world is growing, and we wish to change our organization along with it. At the meeting in December, it was voted that as an organization we would like to limit the printing and distribution of our newsletter in order to prevent unnecessary budget and ecological waste. Distributing our newsletter via email and publication on the website will free up more of our funds to be used in expanding our organization’s presence on the internet and events to promote our visibility and attendance.

We know that we still have members and former members without internet access or who prefer to receive and read our paper newsletters. It is not our intent to abandon you into the irrational world!

The officers kindly request that you simply fill out the form below and send it back to us, or reply to the email address or phone number below and let us know “Yes, I still want to receive your newsletter in the mail!” and we will be happy to continue sending it to you.

Please continue to send me a paper copy of this newsletter until my membership expires ___________

Please send a digital copy of the newsletter to this email address: _______________________________