North Texas Skeptics Message Board › I recommend we schedule some future meetings on the 2nd Saturday vs. the 3rd
|A former member||
Specifically, the CCC will be closed 12/17, the 3rd Saturday in December, so we should meet 12/10 instead. We should probably also move the November meeting to 11/12 so we don't have two meetings within 3 weeks.
Also, we should move the March meeting from 3/17 (St. Patrick's Day) to 3/10. Dallas holds a St. Patrick's Day parade that creates a traffic problem. We should also move the Feb. meeting from 2/18 to 2/11, and the Jan. meeting from 1/21 to 1/14 to avoid having two meetings within three weeks.
After March we can go back to the 3rd Saturday if desired, but we may want to move another meeting to avoid conflicting with TAM 10.