North Texas Skeptics Message Board › Skeptical Research

Skeptical Research

Adria
atoliver
Dallas, TX
Post #: 5
Would you mind taking 20 minutes to complete this and sending it to all your friends. The IRB requires me to say that this takes 60 minutes, but it only takes about 15-20 minutes:

Hi,

I am a student researcher at the University of Texas at Arlington. I am pursuing a PhD in Experimental Psychology, and for my dissertation project, I am validating a corporate social responsibilityscale. For this project, I need 1000 participants so your help would be greatly appreciated. You can also forward the survey to others who may be interested. The questionnaire takes approximately 60 minutes to complete. The survey can be taken at your leisure, but I ask that you attempt to take the survey in one sitting, if possible. You will be asked questions about corporate social responsibility and work-related personality traits. The data collected will be used to determine which items are most appropriate for a corporate social responsibility scale.

Your participation in this study is completely voluntary and you many discontinue participation at any time without consequence. You must indicate your consent or dissent before participating in this study.
If you have any questions you may contact Adria Toliver at Adria_Toliver@yahoo.com or Dr. Shannon Scielzo at scielzo@uta.edu.

For questions related to your rights as a research participant you may contact the Chairperson of the Institutional Research Board at the University of Texas at Arlington at 817-272-3723.

If you would like to participate in this research, please paste the following link in your Web browser:

https://www.surveymk....­

Please let me know if you have any questions and thanks so much for helping me with my research!