addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

North Texas Traditional Dance Message Board › New Meetup group starting

New Meetup group starting

sylvia
user 8467509
Plano, TX
Post #: 7
One of our North Texas Traditional Dance members, Jimmy, just started a casual singing group. Here's a note from Jimmy with information about the group:

Hi!

I decided to take a bold step for me this year and start a singing group. I started a meetup group called "singing group". Here is the proposal: I have had the opportunity over the years to occasionally get together with people and just sing. I have purchased a set of the "Rise up Singing" a group singing songbook. Is there any interest in the Dallas area of getting together once a month on Sunday afternoon between 1-3pm near the White Rock area? This would be for those who just want to have an opportunity to sing.

I had Sheila check the availability of the Fraternal order of Eagles (FOE) on a Sunday afternoon were the jams for musicians are held and she turned in a request for me and it has been approved. So would it be alright for you to see if there are any people on this mmetup list who are interested. It would start in Feb. the 3rd Sun of every month between 1-3pm.

What do you think? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Jimmy

A former member
Post #: 8
I'd like to come, Jimmie, sounds like fun! I'll take a look for the meetup group. Thanks for doing this--

Melody