add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

North Texas Traditional Dance Message Board › Additional Informaiton regarding our Performance at Haggard Park in Plano

Additional Informaiton regarding our Performance at Haggard Park in Plano

user 8467509
Plano, TX
Hello Dancers and Musicians!

If you will be dancing this Sunday (Oct 24) at the Heritage Festival in downtown Plano, please show up around noon and meet us at the gazebo no later than 12:30!
(The park is off 15th Street, near the train tracks.)

Martha, the caller, and I will be there by noon, so it should be easy to find us. My cell is 313-903-8770, just in case you need to reach me.

Please wear your standard, beautiful, contra dance clothing. No special attire is required. Wear comfortable, LOW HEEL shoes. We will be dancing on an uneven surface. Low-heeled shoes with good support will keep your ankles happy!

Musician, please show up around Noon to meet with Ray and to coordinate the set up with the sound system. You will be playing at the gazebo. We will be using a professional sound system provided by the event organizers.

Let me know if you have any other questions! I'm very excited about this event. This will be FUN!

BTW, there is lots to do at the festival in between our performances. There will be live bluegrass music and other activities for all ages. Bring your family and friends. They'll have a great time too!