North Valley Survival Skills Message Board › Our survival course is approaching!
|Lee Lavi R.||
Granada Hills, CA
Just a quick reminder that our MeetUp is three weeks away.
Our course leader, Toby Cowern, will be arriving the US in two weeks to start the preparation for the course and Urban Survival Skills workshop.
1. So - if you haven't signed up yet - we only have a few more spots. Please sign up via PayPal on the website: http://www.northvalleyaikikai.com (scroll down to events)
2. Check out the equipment list and make your decisions on what optional equipments you will be bringing, as well as to what level you would like your course to be at.
3. Be advised that I will contact everyone via email/telephone to take down your contact info for last minute updates (if any).
4. Every participant will get our personal survival kit, which includes over twenty essential survival solutions and tools, and each of them is good for at least two uses. The kit is included within the workshop's cost.
(Knife not included)
5. In case you choose to attend the Disaster Preparedness & Urban Survival Skills workshop on Thursday, April 25th, 6-10 pm, you will get a discount. Please send me a message to learn how to take advantage and get the credit.
Looking forward to seeing everyone!
Feel free to email or call me 818-652-5025 with any questions or concerns.