addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

North Bay Software QA Message Board › Meetup details changed: North Bay Software QA Meetup

Meetup details changed: North Bay Software QA Meetup

Steven W.
user 11757830
Group Organizer
Petaluma, CA
I've updated this Meetup.
Note the new time (6pm) and new location (Lagunitas Brewery).  See you next Wednesday night!
For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/NorthBaySoftwareQA/events/121078272/­
When: Wednesday, August 7, 2013 6:00 PM
Where: Lagunitas Brewery
1280 North McDowell Blvd
Petaluma, CA 94954
RSVP limit: 12 "Yes" RSVPs
This Meetup repeats on the 1st Wednesday of every 3 months.
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.