Photography Trip to the NC Zoo in Asheboro
Bring your digital SLR or point and shoot camera to the NC Zoo on Saturday, March 16th. This is great practice for wildlife and nature photographers! And the zoo should be less crowded than in the summer.
- Carpool meeting in the back of the Super Target parking lot at Beaver Creek Commons Shopping Center. Located off the intersection of Hwy 64 and Hwy 55.
- Admission is $12 for adults
- Hours are from 9 AM to 4 PM
- We will stop frequently to take pictures, but you do not need a camera to attend.
- Bring water and a snack.
- Depending on the temperature that day, different animals will be active.
- Additional information at http://www.nczoo.org/index.cfm