add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

North Dallas Meetup Message Board › Oak Lawn Halloween Block Party this saturday --meeting spot for those interested

Oak Lawn Halloween Block Party this saturday --meeting spot for those interested

user 7610733
Group Organizer
Plano, TX
Since several members requested that we DO try to actually make this a meetup, I think the best plan is to meet near by, before hand, and then all walk over to the block party together.

So for anyone interested in doing this as a group, the plan is to meet at Uncle Julios Mexican Restaurant between 8 and 8:45.

They expect to be super busy that night, but it's more manageable to meet there than trying to meet at the block party itself.

They Uncle Julios has vallet parking that night, or you can find street parking (will get more challenging as it gets later).

If you vallet, make sure you request to hold your own keys as the restaurant closes at 11, but the block party goes much later.

It is not possible to pre-reserve space at Uncle Julios that night, but I will make sure the hostess(s) know that people are coming from N. Texas Events Group, so just ask for that.

Very possibly, will be at the Bar and not the actuall dining room, but again, ask the hostess for us.

Uncle Julios address is:
4125 Lemmon Avenue
Dallas, TX 75219-3739
(214) 520-6620

If you are running late and miss meeting there, or just want to try to hook up at the block party (again, challenging, but possible), please feel free to call/text me to see where we're at.

My #:

Lee --972-814-1730

This is a difficult meetup, but I promise a lot of fun!