Has your love life been...
• A series of unsatisfying relationships with Mr. or Ms. Wrongs?
• Sabotaging yourself when meeting and dating interesting people?
• Excessive conflict when in relationships?
• The frustration and loneliness of the endless search for love?
We've heard songs about it, seen it in the movies, heard it discussed on Oprah, and read about it in thousands of self-help books. But what is love? We all want to feel loved. We think about it, hope for it, fantasize about it, go to great lengths to achieve it, and feel that our lives are incomplete without it. The lack of Love is the cause of most of our anger and confusion. Without Love, the resulting emptiness can seam unbearable. We try to fill our emptiness with what feels good in the moment - money, anger, sex, alcohol, drugs, violence, power, and the conditional approval of others. And although it feels good for a moment, it doesn’t last and never seems to give us the happiness that real Love provides.
Feeling the unconditional love of others is the greatest treasure in life. The wounds of the past heal and you feel whole and happy. As your emptiness and fear dissipate, you simply have no need to use limiting and destructive behaviors. You'll find relationships with others relatively effortless and will begin finding the happiness you've always wanted.
This evening is dedicated to helping you discover your internal emotional barriers to finding Love and what to do about them so that you can attract and keep the healthy Love you have always longed for.
It will help you:
• Learn to love yourself and others more fully and deeply
• Release negative emotions that block your joy and creativity
• Work with body, mind and spirit to transform your life
• Understand your barriers to Love
• Get more of what you want from life
• Gain new tools and ideas to assist you on your journey
You will be presented with solid advice to improve any relationship. You will learn the key qualities that can help relationships flourish: intimacy, honesty, happiness and forgiveness.
This discussion is about love. What it is and what it isn't. It is about you - and about everybody who has ever reached out to touch the heart of another.