add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Northcoast Chess Club Message Board › Introductions

Lagrange, OH
Post #: 8
Hi, I'm Randall Bott and I am at the western edge of this group in LaGrange, Ohio (just south of Elyria)

I've been playing chess since I was ten (over forty years ago) and playing in tournaments on and off since. During the nineties I played on the German American Team for the Cleveland Industrial Chess League.

I run a small chess club in LaGrange that meets the second Saturday of the month at The Keystone Librarty from September to May. New players are always welcome.

A former member
Post #: 1
I'm John. I have been playing chess for more than 30 years. My father and grandfather taught me when I was about 8. My favorite player is Tal. Out of the current active players, I'm a fan of Levon Aronian. I used to play the French and the Slav, but now I usually play Sicilian and Gruenfeld.