March 20, 2010 · 12:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
unclas WO 02 Ref: per specific TZ: Local Time
1. Situation: a. Peacetime, though possible economic downturn could lead to escalation of societal collapse. Unforeseen events is also possible.
2. Mission: a. 'Round robin' instruction and learning of various skills and techniques for disaster preparedness. b. Organizational discussions if time permits. c. Bring BOB if you want a critique or suggestions by the pros.
3. Execution: a. Both instructors and students to learn various skills needed for survival in situations lacking standard infrastructure. b. Members will instruct as well as learn in a 'round robin' type method (if you don't know what that means don't worry). Everyone has a skill. Contact Ric and give him your specific skill/class. c. Arrive by 1200hrs (12pm) on 20 March 2010. -Meet and greet[masked] -Set-up stations[masked] -Classes to begin by 1300hrs.. Will rotate every 30 minutes. With 5 minutes between. -Organizational items afterward if time permits. d. Location is at Ric's (see Where is it section)
4. Service/Support: a. Please bring any items needed to teach your class. We will be outside, wear appropriate clothing as weather dictates, bring needed things such as bug, spray, sunscreen, water, food. This is not an overnight.
5. Command and Signal: a. Tom's cell phone:[masked] b. Ric's cell phone:[masked]