This is NOT a preparedness meeting, but a live podcast. To participate, access this link: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/show-schedule/sundays/the-herbal-prepper-live-600pmct/
For live broadcasts of “The Herbal Prepper” and interactive chat go to Listen and Chat on day and times listed above.
Herbal Prepper Live: Herbal Medicine for Emergency Preparedness
Tune in live every Sunday evening for Herbal Prepper Live! Join herbalist and host Cat Ellis as she discusses herbs, oils, and other natural alternatives tailored to preppers and survivalists.
Herbal Prepper Live is one herbalist’s opinion on alternatives to modern medicine during a total collapse of our way of life. In this hypothetical scenario, there are no doctors, EMTs, hospitals, or pharmacies. Medical help is not an option and pharmaceuticals are unavailable. If you or your loved ones need health care, it’s up to you to provide it.
What can you expect to learn by listening to this show? Here’s a sample of what you can expect:
• How to grow and craft a renewable supply of plant-based medicines that will be available to you, even if the trucks stop running.
• All about herbal first aid and making your own herbal first aid kit.
• What herbs you need to start growing and stocking up on now.
• Basic herbal skills, like how to make herbal remedies like tinctures, teas, poultices, infused oils, oxymels, infused honey, syrups, and more.
• How to address chronic conditions that often require maintenance medications if pharmacy shelves are empty.
Ask yourself, could you care for your and your loved one’s health care needs if The End Of The World As We Know It, such as an economic collapse, an EMP, or a breakdown of society and services happened tomorrow?
Or, what if you were suddenly faced with a layoff, a lapse of insurance, denied services by your health care - are you equipped for a more personal collapse? Emergencies aren’t always catastrophic, and personal-level emergencies also need preps and a plan.
If you answered no to either question and you’d like to know more, you are going to want to tune in.
Remember to join us live in the chat room. This show is for you!
To listen to or download archived shows access this website (bottom of page):