addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Northern IL Coders Message Board Northern IL .Net Users Group Discussion Forum › Meetup details changed: Raspberry Pi Demonstration

Meetup details changed: Raspberry Pi Demonstration

Jon W.
user 13058480
Group Organizer
Rockford, IL
Hi All,

Due to the Snowpocalypse hitting the Rockford area this evening (and right now, for that matter), I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Northern-IL-Coders/events/104202112/­

When: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 6:00 PM

Where: Practice Velocity
10100 Forest Hills Road
Machesney Park, IL 61115

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.

Please be safe - and we'll see you on MARCH 26th this event.