Northern Manhattan Outside Message Board › Eddie Bauer Discount

Eddie Bauer Discount

Peter
user 3281068
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Hi all,

My assistant organizer, Mayra, was at Eddie Bauer last week and after speaking with the manager she was offered a discount to give to the group. This offer was extended by Victor at the Forest Hills, 7000 Austin St. Eddie Bauer.

The offer - 20% off entire purchase. Good until June 30, 2012.

How to use it -

online - eddiebauer.com  enter BADCQ3411 in the Promotion Code box during checkout.

phone - 800-426-8020  - mention special code 197

In store - it would only work at the Forest Hills 7000 Austin St. store-  the checkout code is 5839.  Now, the discount card I have says you need to present it during checkout, 'original coupon required for in-store redemption'.

I'd print out this email and bring it with you, speak to Victor or another sales associate there before shopping to make sure they will honor the discount. Tell them you are with a hiking group - Northern Manhattan Outside, and the group was given this 20% discount.

I've tried the discount online and it works OK.

I don't have discount cards to give out - please don't email me asking for one :)

The discount card says that the offer is good until 6/30/2012 - but I don't know how long they will honor it if the same discount code keeps being used online. But, give it a try - can't hurt! :)

Peter

(many thanks to Mayra!)