Northern Manhattan Outside Message Board › Possible day change due to rain

Possible day change due to rain

Peter
user 3281068
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Hi all,

 

just a heads up that I MIGHT have to reschedule the Harlem Meer hike to Sunday, May 6. Right now forecasts for Saturday run from partly cloudy to showers to thunderstorms (arrgh...). Sunday is predicted to be partly cloudy and high 60s all day. I don't like to reschedule at the last minute unless absolutely necessary (and rain on Saturday would be 'absolutely necessary' :)  )

Please check the NoMO site on Friday evening to see if a change has been made. By midnight Friday I'll make a decision one way or another and go with it.

 

If changed - it would be the same time - 11:30am

 

Thanks!

 

Peter
Powered by mvnForum

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy