Northern Manhattan Outside Message Board › Possible day change due to weather

Possible day change due to weather

Peter
user 3281068
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Weather forecasts call for possible rain on Sunday, that may change so I am not going to reschedule right now but am watching the forecast closely.

If rain if definite on Sunday I will reschedule this hike to Monday, Memorial Day.

I'll finalize any decision by 11:30pm Saturday night.

Please check back on Saturday evening/Sunday morning to see if a change has been made. If I reschedule to Monday and you cannot make the walk please update your RSVP accordingly.

 

Thanks much and have a great holiday weekend!

 

Peter

Powered by mvnForum

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy