add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

NORTHERN NEW JERSEY PUG EXTRAVAGANZA! Message Board › What do you think of this, Pugaholics?

What do you think of this, Pugaholics? Orapup...a device dogs lick to control their bad breath! (I think it's worth a try...). Check out this Youtube video and decide for yourself!

Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 1,184­

P.U...G.!!! DO I HAVE STINKY BREATH!!! Can someone help me?!?
Joe A.
user 13749778
Maywood, NJ
Post #: 4
Definitely have to try this out.
user 17087841
Suffern, NY
Post #: 15
Let us know if it works BC if it does, I'm so getting it!
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 1,186
My Dippy had an extensive teeth cleaning earlier in the week (Allendale Vet), and the poor little guy needed a couple of teeth pulled. I am happy to say however, that he's quite the trooper and coming along quite nicely...almost as if the procedure never occurred! I suspect that his issues were hereditary, as the others haven't had any problems.

Do be sure to check your Puggies teeth and gums, just to make sure that their stinky breath isn't anything more serious!