NORTHERN NEW JERSEY PUG EXTRAVAGANZA! Message Board › BEST PUG MUG SHOT OF THE MONTH CONTEST WINNERS!!

BEST PUG MUG SHOT OF THE MONTH CONTEST WINNERS!! Our January 2014 winner is posted!

Closed to new replies

Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Hi All!

I've been tossing this idea around for a while and thought it might be fun, so here goes...

I've started a little contest, called "Best Pug Mug Shot of the Month"! Each month, I will select one picture of a member's Pug (or Pugs) that I feel is outstanding and deserves a little recognition, and feature it in the "Photos" section of the NNJPE website. No particular requirements are necessary, and you are only limited by your creativity! (Hint- having a themed photo for a particular month is a plus!)

And now for the drumroll: The first inaugural "Pug Mug Shot" award for the month of August goes to our patriotic Pug Chewie!

If anyone has a very special picture of their Pug, please make sure that it's either visible on your member page or drop me a line and include your "award winning" photo...

Congratulations to Chewie and his human Nadine for being our August winners!
May the best *Pug Mug* win!

Ellen
A former member
Post #: 1,186
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the month of September!

In honor of the final days of summer, congratulations go out to Bentley, who is our "Pug Mug Shot" winner for the month of September...check out Bentley posing in a picnic (Pugnic?!) basket in the "photos" section of our website! Is he one "Hot Dog", or what?

Congratulations to Bentley and his human Susan, for being our September winners!

Ellen
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 78
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the month of October!

Just when I thought I had the October "Pug Mug Shot" winner selected, along comes Angel and Puppet with their adorable Harvest Photo...how could I resist??!

( To everyone else...stay tuned! "I'll get you, my pretties, and your little *Pug* too!")

Congratulations to Angel and Puppet, and their humans Aly and Charlie, for being our October winners!

Ellen
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 97
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the Month of November!

Rocco and Bear are all decked out in their Jets football jerseys; their team doggie bed strategically placed in front of the television, along with their football toy, complete the picture! (But where's the beer, pretzels and six-foot hoagie...and most important...where's the remote?!?) Personally, I think this fan club is in need of just one more member :)

Congratulations to Rocco and Bear, and their humans Lori and Chris, for being our November winners!

Ellen
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 141
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the month of December!

Mea Culpa; correction...I meant to say Best Pug Mugs; why, they're the one and only NNJPE REINPUGS!!! (The picture is being also featured as the *official* group photo for this month...)

Congratulations to all of the winners- Sara, Denise, Donna, Aly, Jen, Josie, Pat, moi(?!?) and their Puggies; Happy Holidays!

Ellen
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 140
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the month of January!

It appears as if Effie was doing her fair share of partying this past New Year's Eve ( it also appears as if she might have gotten into the champagne bottle as well...); what a party animal!

Here's a toast to all of the NNJPE Pugs and their People; may 2008 bring each and every one of you health, wealth, and happiness ( and a little less Puggie hair on the sofa...).

Congratulations go out to Effie and her human Nancy, for being our January winners!

Happy New Year to all!
Ellen
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 150
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the month of February!

I realize that there are plenty of great Valentine's Day pictures from Saturday's Pugs 'n' Kisses event, but in all fairness, I need to honor the one that graced our original event page, which was that of Angela, Buster and Jingles!

Such a "sweet picture"; don't you think?!?

Congratulations go out to Buster, Jingles, and their human Angela, for being our February winners!

Happy Valentine's Day to all Pugs and their People!
Ellen
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 176
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the month of March!

Here she is...a Pug incognito (as seen at last Sunday's Easter Eggstravaganza)! It's our very own long time NNJPE canine member Coco, looking as cute as a ...bunny!

COCO-LICIOUS~THE EASTER PUGGY

Congratulations go out to Coco, and her human Christina, for being our March winners!

Happy Easter and Passover to all Pugs and their People!
Ellen

PS- Do you have a great Puggy picture that needs to be noticed? Get *hopping* and get it posted onto your member bio page...
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 169
Honorable mention! Second Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the month of March!

Being that Easter and St. Pugtrick's...ummm, St. Patrick's Day both fall into the month of March this year, I couldn't resist nominating this Perfectly Precious Puggy Picture of Pat's Foursome, all decked out in their Irish best! Bet you didn't know that Pat and her "Pug Posse" were part of a St. Patrick's Day parade this past Saturday (3/15) in Morristown!

Congratulations go out to Tai Pan, Lo Bon, Tian Shi and Shou Gway, and their human Pat, for also being March winners!

A very Happy St. Patrick's Day to all Pugs and their People!
Ellen
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 200
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the month of April!

This adorable picture has been on my Mug Shot *Radar* for quite some time; it's a picture of the NNJPE's very own doggy seamstress Deni Alexander's adorable threesome, patiently awaiting their next modeling task...

Hmmmmm; one might just say that they are "cute as a button" (on one of Deni's handmade creations)!

Congratulations go out to Sushi, Miso, little Lucy Liu and their human Deni, for being our April winners!

Ellen