addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NORTHERN NEW JERSEY PUG EXTRAVAGANZA! Message Board › BEST PUG MUG SHOT OF THE MONTH CONTEST WINNERS!!

BEST PUG MUG SHOT OF THE MONTH CONTEST WINNERS!! Our January 2014 winner is posted!

Closed to new replies

Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 226
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the month of May!

And the winner is....no other than our darling Daisy! Daisy looks simply regal in her custom designed Elizabethan outfit; doesn't she? (If Shakespeare was still around to see this picture, there's isn't a doubt in my mind that he'd write a sonnet about her...)

Congratulations go out to Daisy, and her human Kelly, for being our May winners!
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 246
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the month of June!

How could anyone not feel inspired to engage in a little Rest and Relaxation as they gaze upon this picture of Herbie and Max! These two *lounging lads* definitely have the right idea; don't they? Complete with Hawaiian shirts and sun visors, they are the epitome of a carefree summer's day! (Another refill on my strawberry daiquiri, please...)

Congratulations go out to Herbie and Max, along with their human Steve, for being our June winners!
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 264
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the month of July!

Now that we're officially in the midst of "beach season", I couldn't think of a picture more appropriate than this one of Spencer (a.k.a. Mr. Sandy Paws), seen lounging *paw loose and fancy free* on the sand at his favorite tropical paradise (the Jersey shore, perhaps!?)! If you close your eyes and imagine, you can almost feel that sand in between your toes...

Congratulations go out to Spencer, along with his human Robin, for being our July winners!
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 295
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the month of August!

Ahhhhhh....picture this; you get up early on a beautiful, sunny Sunday morning (before the high humidity sets in, which then forces you to then remain inside and be doomed to watch something boring on the "boob tube" to pass the time...); the streets are empty and you can smell the fresh morning dew on the blades of grass; your next door neighbor's freshly cut lawn tantalizes your senses as well; you look up, and spot the birds gliding effortlessly in the azure blue sky...yes, it is indeed Heaven right here on Earth...

You then lift up your beloved little Pug and gently place them into the charming brown wicker basket adorned with flowers (or a French red and white toile farm print), which is attached onto the front of your Schwinn Cruiser (doggie goggles optional), and off the two of you go...hair blowing, ears gently flapping in the August breeze...not a care in the world...

Congratulations go out to Bella, along with her human Livia, for being our August winners!
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 339
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the month of September!

The moment I laid eyes on this Picture Perfect Pugshot, I declared it to be a winner! Labor Day weekend is freshly behind us, but the memories of family, friends, our beloved canine companions and an All-American backyard barbeque are sure to live on...

Mmmmm; can't you just taste that corn on the cob? Pass the butter, please...

Congratulations go out to Felicity Pearl, Ebony Rose and their human Cathi, for being our September winners!
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 377
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the month of October!

Here they are; dashing Buddy and his darling Belle, all decked out in their swash-buckling pirate finery! What a great picture for celebrating the month of October, not to mention one of our favorite Puggie dress-up occasions, Halloween (or should I say *Howloween*...)!

Could this be a small sampling of what we can expect to see at our upcoming Boo Bash? I can only imagine...aye maties?

Congratulations go out to Belle and Buddy, and their human Missy, for being our October winners!
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 407
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the month of November!

The moment I laid eyes on this picture of Simon, it made me smile (and almost inspired me to create a new monthly contest titled "Pimp my Pug"...)!

In this month of giving thanks, I say "Thank You" to all of the NNJPE Pugs out there...they enable us to forget about the woeful state of the economy, along with our own personal hurdles and challenges, just by being their own Puggie selves... after all; one look at that face, and you cannot help but to smile and count your blessings!

Congratulations go out to Simon and his humans Ely and Ken, for being our November winners!
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 461
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the month of December!

It was a tough call, but based upon your votes, the winner of this month's contest is none other than Suzanne and her little girl Santa Lulu! It's apparent that the majority of you just found the expression of Suzanne's little girl too irresistible to pass up!

Suzanne is the winner of this month's holiday prize, which is a matted poster of Tara Darling-Lyon's handsigned "Pug and Purse" photograph...

And now, for the winning photo:

All in all, each and every "Pug Mug Shot" submitted were winners in our book...

Congratulations go out to Lulu and her humans Suzanne and Larry for being our December winners!
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 469
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the month of January!

Talk about partying too hard! Here we find three Pugs that just didn't know when to quit (until they all "collapsed" upon a *strategically placed* doggie blanket, of course...) Seems as if perhaps they might have gotten into the champagne bottle when their owner's back was turned preparing the party appetizers...

Now those are some pooped puppies!

Congratulations go out to Darlene and Lew, along with their threesome Molly, Lexi and Sam for being our January winners!
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 505
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the month of February!

I'll tell you; this decision was tough...there were so many great looking Pugs at our Valentine's Pugs 'n' Kisses event! There was one little *tulip* that sticks out in my mind, however, and that would be Buffy!

Such a pretty girl! Even more importantly; any Pug of whom could tolerate walking around with a hat on her head for any extended period of time just has to get my vote! (What we won't put our Pugs through...lucky for us, they are so patient and tolerant of their human's antics...)

Congratulations go out to Danyelle and Dave, along with their precious little flower Buffy, for being our February winners!