addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NORTHERN NEW JERSEY PUG EXTRAVAGANZA! Message Board › BEST PUG MUG SHOT OF THE MONTH CONTEST WINNERS!!

BEST PUG MUG SHOT OF THE MONTH CONTEST WINNERS!! Our January 2014 winner is posted!

Closed to new replies

Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 725
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the Month of January!

I couldn't think of a better representation of a group of NNJPE cutie pugs ringing in the new year more so than Pat's Posse! These Puggies have got to be some of the most well-behaved Pugs around, and Pat's creativity and spirit always "takes the cake" at each and every one of our themed events!

Congratulations to Precious Shou Gway, Tai Pan and Tian Shi along with their human Pat, for being our January winners, and a toast to all NNJPE members and their Pugs; here's to a happy and healthy new year for all!
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 733
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the Month of February!

Our "Belle of the Ball" Ghanni was simply irrisistable in her lovely tutu dress at this month's Pugs 'n' Kisses event; as a matter of fact, all of the male Pugs at the event thought so as well...she had quite a "following"!

Congratulations to Pretty Ghanni, and her human Jacki, for being our February winners!
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 741
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the Month of March!

Our "Top Dog" in the Green Top Hat this month is no other than Lorraine's Pug Judge (sitting on his favorite kitchen chair, because it's closer to the snacks, I might add...). Could there be a Pug who conveys the spirit of St. Pugsley's Day better? And doesn't he look especially dapper in his festive bow tie! (Oh come on ma...let me lick the remaining corn beef and cabbage off of that plate...)

Congratulations to Judge, his human Lorraine and her family, for being our March winners!
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 756
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the Month of April!

I wanted to find a Pug dressed in their "Easter Best" for this month's Pug Mug Shot, and it is undoubtedly Kate's Sweetie Pug Ping! She is a vision of Puggie Loveliness in her Pugnificiant pink flowing dress, and a perfectly Puglicious pink bonnet...it's no wonder that all of the boys were "chasing her tail" at our Easter Eggstavaganza Event; can you blame them?

Congratulations to Ping, and her human Kate and hubby, for being our April winners!
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 770
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the Month of May!

Yes, due to popular demand, the Pat's Puggie Posse is back! Who could resist them? As always, the master of Puggie themed-appropriate costume, Pat, donned her little ones with read, white and blue hats and neckware, in honor of Memorial Day.

A salute to Pat, her Puggie threesome, and to all of the veterans- past present and future- of whom have defended our country in order to provide us with the freedoms we all so enjoy today.

Congratulations to Pat, her Puggies Tai Pan, Tian Shi, and Show Gway, along with our brave veterans and the men and women of our armed forces, for being our May winners!
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 778
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the Month of June!

Who's the best lookin' Puggie couple on the beach at Manaquan Inlet? Why, it's none other than that fabulous Puggie duo Angel and Puppet! Apparently they can be found strutting their Pugnificant Puglicious Bods regularly on this dog-friendly beach...

I suppose what "they" say is true...it really is a Dog's Life!

Congratulations to Angel and Puppet, along with their humans Aly and Charlie, for being our June winners!
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 787
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the Month of July!

All of the Puggie's had so much fun at our July pool party; splashing around, cooling their paws and feasting on treats (let's not forget the humans, those of whom enjoyed their favorite ice cream, personally delivered to via the ice cream man in his truck)! I couldn't pass up selecting this great candid shot of Goofy (you just know he's contemplating some sort of Pug shenanigan...)

Congratulations to Goofy and his human Jim, for being our July winners!
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 802
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the Month of August!

Wow; this was a tough call! There were so many great pictures that our house photographer Chris had taken at this month's Pool Party event, I had difficulty picking out a winner for the Mug Shot! The end result: I loved Dexter's face in this portrait of him sitting on Caitlin's lap; what could make a Pug happier? Clearly, anyone can see that Dexter is one very pleased Puggy for having the "Best Seat in the House"!

Congratulations to Dexter and his human Caitlin, for being our August winners!
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 817
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the Month of September!

How can I resist this wonderful photo of Alicia and Cathi's cutie Felicity? Just look at that tongue! I guess she enjoyed her share of pupcakes at the day's event; wouldn't you say?!? If these pups could only see how silly...ummm, scratch that...how endearing their expressions are! You can just imagine what she's thinking...mom; I've tasted those yummy banana and peanut butter pupcakes...now bring on the carrot and carob so I can have a sampling of those!! (And ma; be sure to pack a doggie bag so I can have more later!)

Congratulations to Felicity, her human Cathi and photogenic friend Alicia, for being our September winners!
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 850
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the Month of October!

And the winner of this month's Best "Pug Mug Shot" and "Best in Show" Howloween Boo Bash winner is none other than Snookie...I mean Baby!!! Kudos to Baby for her "on-the-mark" portrayal of the flamboyant Jersey Shore starlet. I would go so far as to wager that one would have a difficult time telling the real Snookie from our Baby Snookie; wouldn't you agree?!? (Frankly; I would like to believe that our own NNJPE version is much cuter than the real thing... :)

Congratulations to Baby and her human Kristin, for being our October winners!