NORTHERN NEW JERSEY PUG EXTRAVAGANZA! Message Board › BEST PUG MUG SHOT OF THE MONTH CONTEST WINNERS!!

BEST PUG MUG SHOT OF THE MONTH CONTEST WINNERS!! Our January 2014 winner is posted!

Closed to new replies

Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 865
Best "Pug Mug Shot for" the Month of November!

(Drumroll...) and the winner is Lori and her little adorable Puglet; what a cutie! Everyone was so drawn to this sweetie, and why not...just one look at her, and your heart melts! What is it that makes young Pugs so irresistible; their eyes, that little curly tail, their natural curiosity? Perhaps it's our reminiscing over what it was like when our own darling Pugs were puppies?!? Whatever it is, there's an undeniable attraction...

Congratulations to Lori and her adorable puppy puglet for being our November winners!
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 879
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the Month of December!

There were many great pictures taken at our "Photos with Santa" event, but I would be amiss if I didn't honor Sue and Bernd's Puggie Foursome this month's Pugshot award ...just to get four Pugs situated on Santa's lap patiently waiting for their picture to be taken is grounds enough for accolades (the fact that they are all so gosh darn cute is "a given"...)

Congratulations to Sue and Bernd, and their darling Puggie Foursome for being our December winners!
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 900
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the Month of January!

It was great seeing so many newcomers as well as our "regulars" at our January New Year's event! There was a multitude of awesome Puggie pictures taken, which made selecting this month's Mug Shot winner quite a challenge, but I made my choice, and my choice is little Chloe!

New members Kathleen and Chloe were kind enough to travel all the way down from Stamford, CT just to join us in some "Puggie shenanigans and merriment", and I felt that was a noble deed, indeed (not to mention that young Chloe has the most irresistible face; don't you agree?!?).

Congratulations to Kathleen and her Sweetie Pug Chloe, for being our January winners!
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 923
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the Month of February!

In honor of Valentine's Day, I wanted to find a Pug or Pug couple that best conveyed the spirit of the occasion; that couple was none other than Tubby and Ping, who donned their most festive red attire for our event!

Sweeter than the most decadent Belgian chocolates in a heart-shaped box; aren't they?!?

Congratulations to Kate, her hubby and to their Pugs Tubby and Ping, for being our February winners!
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 940
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the Month of March!

This was a tough call; so many adorable Pugs in their green Irish finery! The winning Puggie for this month however, just had to be feisty Tazz...just look at his attire! Any Pug courageous enough to wear that headband deserves some credit! (With what we expect our beloved Pugs to endure, it's surprising that they don't disown us!) You're a brave, brave Pug, Tazz! (But a very very cute one at that...)

Congratulations to Maria and her Pug Tazz for being our March winners!
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 953
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the Month of April!

What a sweet picture of Denise and Toby her Pug! Denise and Sara were kind enough to donate a lovely Puggie cookie jar filled to the brim with treats for a charity raffle held during our April 17th Egg Hunt Event, which enabled us to raise a total of $100.00 in donations for Pug Rescue! Thanks Denise and Sara!

The fact that Toby was even willing to part with all of these delectable goodies, clearly entitles him to be our honorary Pug for this month; don't you agree?!?

Congratulations to Denise and Sara, and their Pug Toby for being our April winners!
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 957
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the month of May!

Our casual meetup at the Ridgewood Dog Run was a success! The weather was warm but accommodating, and it was clear to anyone and everyone that Pugs did indeed rule at the park that day...I suppose this picture of Cynthia and her rescue Lulu depicts the feeling we all shared that afternoon at the Duck Pond, and that was to stay relaxed, cool as a cucumber and loose as a goose, with Lulu (of course), flaunting that she in fact has the "best seat in the house"...

Congratulations to Cynthia and her Pug Lulu, for being our May winners!

Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 965
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the month of June!

I simply couldn't resist this picture of beautiful Whitey! What a unique and stunning color for a Pug; isn't she? (And what about that face?!?) Lucky Pug Mom Diane found Whitey listed in a newspaper, and it was love at first bite...er sight! Diane claims that Whitey is a "traffic-stopper", and it's truly easy to see why!

Congratulations to Whitey and her human Diane, for being our June winners!
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 979
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the Month of July!

I just love the face of Brascoli in this picture, taken at our recent Puggy and Human Pool Party event...can their be a happier Pup? Just look at that big grin! (My hunch is that he just got done endulging in some of the delicious homemade doggie treats...NOM NOM...)

Congratulations to Brascoli and his Human Diane, for being our July winners!
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 990
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the Month of August!

The Best Pug Mug Shot for this month, is none other than Judge, with his lovely little handler Nina (he also wins the best long tongue award, but we will save that for another time...)!

Congratulations to Judge, Nina, and the entire Russo family for being our August winners!