NORTHERN NEW JERSEY PUG EXTRAVAGANZA! Message Board › BEST PUG MUG SHOT OF THE MONTH CONTEST WINNERS!!

BEST PUG MUG SHOT OF THE MONTH CONTEST WINNERS!! Our January 2014 winner is posted!

Closed to new replies

Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 1,211
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the Month of May!

We had a "pleasant plethora of Pugs" at our Al Fresco Brunch event in May; both People and Pugs enjoyed the food at Sessions Bistro and especially enjoyed the "sniff and tell" socializing...:). As a matter of fact, it was so hard to separate the group (literally; check out the tangled leashes!), everyone deserved to be included in "May's Mug Shot"...

Congratulations to all of the Brunch Puggies for being our May winners!
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 1,227
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the Month of June!

Why, it's none other than Lovely Lola! This picture of Lola being coddled is simply irresistible. We met Lola at June's Ridgewood Dog Park meetup...what a sweetie Pug she is and unique too, as she has this tiny, little patch of white hair on her belly...can you see it?!? Too cute...

Congratulations to Lola and her human Gail for being our June winners!
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 1,234
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the Month of July!

I just game across this really sweet picture of member Nancy's Three Pugateers on a lovely (and most appropriate), paisley cushion; how sweet! Such well-behaved Puggies with the sweetest, most adorable faces...how could I resist? Kudos to Rob Wilson Photography for capturing such a wonderful image of this threesome!

Congratulations to Gabby, Chester, their Puggie Friend and human Nancy for being our July winners!
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 1,238
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the Month of August!

Here's a great picture of little Rudy and her human Jamie that was taken at the August Casual Meetup at the Ridgewood Dog Run! Rudy loved socializing at the event...so much so, that I am convinced he was sleeping the rest of the afternoon and into the evening...:)

Congratulations to Rudy and his human Jamie for being our August winners!
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 1,256
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the Month of September!

We had so much fun at our Rub-a-Dub-Dub Pug Wash Fund Raiser! (Despite the "daunting" task of needing to get all wet and soapy, I do believe that the Pugs enjoyed themselves as well...). In the end, the Pugs were all rewarded for their good behavior with a scarf and some treats, and the owners were equally rewarded with a squeaky-clean and deliciously-smelling Pug! Over $300.00 was raised for Pug Planet Pug Rescue and that was the "icing on the cake" for the day's activities...WOO HOO!

Congratulations to all of the Pugs and their humans for attending this event; they were all September winners!
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 1,257
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the Month of October!

As always, our Howloween Boo Bash was a ghoulishly glorious day that was tons of fun! All of the Pugs were winners in their adorable costumes, yet, we need to highlight this year's winning duo; they stole our hearts and were the event's obvious winner for "Best in Show"...paws down!

Congratulations to Hansel and Gretel (a.k.a. Gotti and Betty), and their humans Stephanie and Stevyn for being our October winners!

Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 1,266
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the Month of November!

Why, it's none other than my own happy little girl, Maddie!

When I think of how this poor little girl was found roaming the streets of Paterson, and how happy she is today (just look at that smile!), I consider myself fortunate to have been the one to provide her with a warm, safe and loving home. Rescuing a Pug in need is so rewarding, I encourage everyone to do so.

Congratulations to Maddie, my adorable, adopted Puggie, for being our November winner!

Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 1,273
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the Month of December!

Even though Mother Nature prevented us from having our Photos with Santa event in December 2013, Joe just had to have a picture with Dug, Drake and Lulu taken, sitting on Santa's lap! Aren't they simply adorable?!? The Three Pugateers strike again!

Congratulations to Dug, Drake, Lulu and their human Joe, for being our December winners!

Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 1,275
Best "Pug Mug Shot" for the Month of January!

Why it's none other than our long-time NNJPE members Pat and Gabriella!

It was good to see both of these devoted Pugaholics at our January event; Gabriella had been feeling "a little under the weather" lately, and we don't get to see our favorite therapy dog as often as we'd like. Lucky for us, she's been doing better and graced us with her Pugnificient Presence at our New Year's event!

Congratulations to Gabriella and her human Pat, for being our January winners!