addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NORTHERN NEW JERSEY PUG EXTRAVAGANZA! Message Board › Meetup details changed: Al Fresco Brunch with our Pugs is rescheduled for Su

Meetup details changed: Al Fresco Brunch with our Pugs is rescheduled for Sunday, June 2nd...

Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Hi Everyone,

In light of today's weather, I have opted to reschedule this event for Sunday, June 2nd...I hope you can still make it, and that some additional people can now attend as well! (For those who had sent in deposits, I am holding your check; please let me know if the rescheduled event is an issue for you...)

Stay warm and stay dry today...see you soon!

Ellen

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Northern-New-Jersey-Pug/events/113339182/­

When: Sunday, June 2, 2013 1:00 PM

Where: Session Bistro
245 Maywood Ave., NJ 07607
Maywood,, NJ 07607

Deposit $5.00/total cost: $15.00 per person

RSVP limit: 24 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.