addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NORTHERN NEW JERSEY PUG EXTRAVAGANZA! Message Board › Last call for Eco-cruise sign-up!

Last call for Eco-cruise sign-up!

Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Hi All,

We have our Eco-cruise meetup scheduled for Sunday, June 23, and I need a minimum of 10 members in attendance, as the chartered boat would be costing us $300.00, regardless of the number of participants (anything less than 10 patrons would make the cost prohibitive.)

If I don't receive enough affirmative responses by this Weds. June 5th, I will have no other choice than to cancel the event (which would be a shame, as the pontoon boat ride through the Meadowlands is quite enjoyable as well as informative).

Anyone interested should RSVP by the above-stated deadline.

Regards,
Ellen