JoJo Duva
user 14177297
Waldwick, NJ
Post #: 1
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Hello All,

I have another appointment with the Vet this week..... But I would like some feedback....

Dublin's ear's are really hot and she has been licking her lips and it seems as she has a hard time swallowing - Like she has a sore throat. She is still going for her walks as normal and eating breakfast and dinner - so no loss of appetite... I took her to the Vet a couple of weeks ago and explained to the vet - I felt like the vet thought I was crazy..... The vet said it is possible that it is allergies... because of course her anal glands are flaired up again... She had a slight fever but the vet advised it was from Dublin being nerveous, excited about being in the vet's office.

Thank you for any feedback.....smile
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 1,213
Send an Email You are unable to greet this member
JoJo,

I've never heard of "hot ears"; sometimes, my dogs foreheads feel a little warm from time to time, but when I check them later on in the day, they feel fine and "normal" once again. I would tend to think it would be from a fever.

How are Dublin's ears feeling now?
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 1,214
Send an Email You are unable to greet this member
I just completed a Google search, and it seems that the general consensus is that hot ears stem from a fever...so perhaps that slight fever that Dublin has is affecting his ears!

Let us know if he is feeling better.