addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NORTHERN NEW JERSEY PUG EXTRAVAGANZA! Message Board › Voluntary Monthly Sponsorship and Donation Links

Voluntary Monthly Sponsorship and Donation Links

Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Hiya Group!

Some of you might already know that running the Northern NJ Pug Extravaganza Meetup Site costs money; $144.00 annually to be exact!

There are some monthly events that have an attendance fee posted to cover supplies and the meetup website costs, but those "free" events (meetups at the dog run, occasional play dates at Best Friends, special events and such), do not generate any revenue to help subsidize the cost of maintaining the NNJPE site.

With the anticipation of receiving some funds to help offset my out-of-pocket expenses for this site, I have posted an Amazon Payments/Paypal link so that those who wish to contribute, may do so. Please keep in mind, that your contribution is indeed, strictly voluntary, but nevertheless, very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance, for your support of the NNJPE and its efforts.

Sincerely,
Ellen
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 1,220
Hi all,

Thanks to those of whom inquired about a donation link; there *should* be one that appears on the home page of the NNJPE website (left side, under the group logo and listed under "Voluntary donation"), but for some reason, it's not there! I am awaiting to hear back from meetup.com regarding this and hope to get the home page link established soon.
In the meantime; you may make a donation using either via:

www.amazonpayments.com or

www.paypal.com,

and by using my NNJPE email address: nnjpugs.com .

Check "goods and services" or "personal" if those options are available.

You need to set up an account for either of these sites (which is free), if you do not already have one. The Amazon Payments account is already active (and has been used to collect event fees in the past), but I have only recently set up a Paypal account for this particular email address. If you wish to contribute via Paypal, please give it about a week for the account to be activated.

As I had stated previously; this is a totally voluntary contribution request and I am optimistic that it will help to cover the website charges that I must pay (and have been paying!), bi-annually to meetup.com for the NNJPE website. Some meetup groups charge an annual membership fee,while others build costs into monthly events; I am looking to make the NNJPE as "member friendly" as possible, which is why I have chosen to proceed in this fashion.

Once again; thanks in advance for your help and support of the group!
Ellen
A former member
Post #: 237
You do a fine job Ellen it's no easy task running monthly meetups! Keep up the great work. Where will all the puggies hang if it weren't for NNJPE? love struck
Ellen
pugsRme
Group Organizer
Ramsey, NJ
Post #: 1,222
Thanks for your kind words, Kim! Those words go double for you and your efforts rescuing needy Pugs via Pug Planet Pug Rescue.

Volunteers for fostering and donations are always needed and appreciated!